Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning fellow reefers from the GTA!

Just wondering if anyone around Toronto is interested in swapping some frags.. I've got a handful of frags ready to go, some toadstools (cut from parent in display pic), red and blue discosomas that I am able to cut up and get attached to rubble, some zoas and zoa colonies on plugs, and some green palys. Might even be able to get some frags out for free to someone starting out.

It seems like the reefing community in the GTA is pretty hush-hush, but maybe we can manage to make it a bit more out going, and possibly get some events going in the future closer to TO.

Avast

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning fellow reefers from the GTA!

Just wondering if anyone around Toronto is interested in swapping some frags.. I've got a handful of frags ready to go, some toadstools (cut from parent in display pic), red and blue discosomas that I am able to cut up and get attached to rubble, some zoas and zoa colonies on plugs, and some green palys. Might even be able to get some frags out for free to someone starting out.

It seems like the reefing community in the GTA is pretty hush-hush, but maybe we can manage to make it a bit more out going, and possibly get some events going in the future closer to TO.
This is a great idea .
sadly my system hasn’t been doing well with corals lately .

reminds me of the gatherings @Fragbox Corals used to do before Covid

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Zoanthids.com
Back