Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you get the PPE from Rommel? Also, is that the man of steel paly from his site (if so, is it blue and red or black and red)? Great looking Palys!!!

OP
OP
Chelsey

Chelsey

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did not get the PPE from Rommel, I got it from Creetin, who was selling it via a frag pack on RC. I'm not sure if that's the man of steel paly from his site or not, it could very well be though, because that was one of the freebies he threw in. Since posting this thread I have accquired from Rommel:
-Dungenous
-Crazy Daisy
-Limeaides
-Firestorms
-Jokers
-X-men
and several other morphs that I cannot remember the name of. I will soon be getting an order that will contain:
-terminator paly
-mutant paly
-spongebob paly
-daisyduke paly-yellow ORA paly
-black eye peas paly
-crazy daisies
-daisy dukes
-raspberry limeaids
-diamondback paly
-force of destruction paly
-rhydon paly
-ruby reds/red wines
-Mohawk paly
-wildberry paly
I want to have multiple frags of some of these in different systems because I want to have a backup in case something happens. I'm hoping to grow these out and be able to trade with other reefers sooner rather than later :) The majority of these will be going in my 40 gallon breeder display tank that I set up not too long ago. I hope all of these grow fast! :D

plaz

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow - that is a great collection!
Will look forward to trading you some Pink Elephants, Geddons and AOG someday! I think you have everything else I have plus some I haven't been able to obtain!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great collection.....You getting a few polyps of each? I know I would go broke getting that many of his stuff at those prices....Does Rommel give discounts? Not sure just asking......Still great collection.

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great collection.....You getting a few polyps of each? I know I would go broke getting that many of his stuff at those prices....Does Rommel give discounts? Not sure just asking......Still great collection.

Rommel is a very generous person.. he's easy to deal... I'll leave it at that.. :)

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
Chelsey

Chelsey

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rommel is a great guy, I will agree with that statement 100%. I am getting a few polyps of each, but as I have said elsewhere once I get my stocking list complete and stuff I'm just going to let things grow, so whether I spend all of the money now or just add pieces as I go it would still be the same amount :) I want to do some trading too, but these things have to grow first!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
NicerReefs. Your Reef. But Nicer.
Back