Great customer service so far!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mark82

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time ordering from @LiveAquaria in years. Here’s how it’s going so far. I place an order for a tiger pistol shrimp and Indonesian porcelain crab. Couldn’t find a pistol anywhere. I get a email delay of shipping due to 75% order. Fine, then get an email following day order is being shipped. Order comes 5 1/2 hours late, no fault to @LiveAquaria , all on Fedex. I open the box, no bags leaking, heat pack was cool. Now checking out the bags to see if they’re alive, I see a Tiger goby who looks near death and the next bag is labeled I get a Caribbean crab… not info. So I Email cause they were already closed. I get a reply following day asking for pictures. I send pictures then don’t hear back. Email again, still no response. Received order Wednesday and email right after. So today I call, had a lil wait then I get an answer. I forget the lady’s name but she took care of me. I told her the issue, she pulled up the email seen the pics I sent and is sending me out correct items Monday. No hassle, I didn’t have to pay for reshipment. She made sure it was all taken care of. I appreciate her customer service. So guys so far so good. I’ll update once 2nd shipment is received. Just letting you guys know my experience with my order

LiveAquaria

Review score
+0 /0 /-1
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time ordering from @LiveAquaria in years. Here’s how it’s going so far. I place an order for a tiger pistol shrimp and Indonesian porcelain crab. Couldn’t find a pistol anywhere. I get a email delay of shipping due to 75% order. Fine, then get an email following day order is being shipped. Order comes 5 1/2 hours late, no fault to @LiveAquaria , all on Fedex. I open the box, no bags leaking, heat pack was cool. Now checking out the bags to see if they’re alive, I see a Tiger goby who looks near death and the next bag is labeled I get a Caribbean crab… not info. So I Email cause they were already closed. I get a reply following day asking for pictures. I send pictures then don’t hear back. Email again, still no response. Received order Wednesday and email right after. So today I call, had a lil wait then I get an answer. I forget the lady’s name but she took care of me. I told her the issue, she pulled up the email seen the pics I sent and is sending me out correct items Monday. No hassle, I didn’t have to pay for reshipment. She made sure it was all taken care of. I appreciate her customer service. So guys so far so good. I’ll update once 2nd shipment is received. Just letting you guys know my experience with my order
@Mark82 Good evening, Mark. We sincerely apologize for the issues with the order and the delay in responding due to a higher than expected number of customer contacts. We are happy to hear the agent was able to resolve the problem to your satisfaction.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

FM
Back