Got your gift!? Be sure to say "Thank you!" Post in here!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Reefing Reefer

If you build it, reefs will come
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Secret Santa was delivered on World Cup Finals - thank you, @shadow_k

No picture of the purple helix because I got to excited and put in my tank immediately. Merry Christmas!
73D255B3-D04A-4EF5-8B36-D825E3299B45.jpeg
E97E0558-243B-4200-8F13-9B6AE2987CC5.jpeg

CmMagenta

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you thank you thank you! Everything appears to have arrived safe and sound, I have it acclimating in the sump now, then will dip drip and let ‘er rip! Update photo to come tomorrow when everything is (hopefully) open and happy!!

Thank you C.B. [initials] You are a legend and I look forward to seeing this all thrive!!!
Thank you thank you thank you! Everything appears to have arrived safe and sound, I have it acclimating in the sump now, then will dip drip and let ‘er rip! Update photo to come tomorrow when everything is (hopefully) open and happy!!

Thank you C.B. [initials] You are a legend and I look forward to seeing this all thrive!!!
Awesome

Mhamilton0911

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got to Say THANK YOU Secret Santa. I really did not give much input and later felt bad that I didn't do a good list but whoever my secret Santa was they are awesome. I could have never thought of something this cool although I'm sure my grand kids will be fighting wanting to take it home. I have read this whole thread and this has to be the most unique gift.
Hand made Anemone and Clownfish!
So lets stop the babbling and here the pic.
View attachment 2940946

THIS IS AMAZING! I love handmade gifts!!

BRS

12humuhumu21

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Secret Santa was very generous this year. I have been especially blessed. I would love anything anyone gave me but they went above and beyond. I received 9 different zoas today.
View attachment 2933697I’ll add better pictures after they open up and I use my lenses.
THANK YOU SECRET SANTA!!!
My secret Santa struck again! I would love to know who you are. This is more then I could have asked for. My secret Santa’s wife painted me a canvas painting of zoanthids. I also received a crazy fish lady pillow, a light for under my cabinet and a coral feeder. I had all of this on my list on elfster. It came with a letter. In it he said the zoanthids were from his personal collection so they didn’t cost him anything. That’s why they send a second gift. Well Santa it meant a lot to me. Thank you so much for your kindness. You will never know how much I appreciate it. Ignore the background items

Attachments

• 696411F9-F118-40C6-99C6-C162CE53DD20.jpeg
    696411F9-F118-40C6-99C6-C162CE53DD20.jpeg
    265.4 KB · Views: 42
Nutramar Foods

reaper93

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My secret Santa struck again! I would love to know who you are. This is more then I could have asked for. My secret Santa’s wife painted me a canvas painting of zoanthids. I also received a crazy fish lady pillow, a light for under my cabinet and a coral feeder. I had all of this on my list on elfster. It came with a letter. In it he said the zoanthids were from his personal collection so they didn’t cost him anything. That’s why they send a second gift. Well Santa it meant a lot to me. Thank you so much for your kindness. You will never know how much I appreciate it. Ignore the background items
That painting is incredible!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Kristopher Conlin

Valuable Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm so happy to hear you liked everything! I'm Kris and I am your secret Santa! I had a lot of fun being your secret Santa and my wife is so happy you love her painting. We hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

Sink_or_Swim

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Huge thanks to @Sink_or_Swim ! Just what I wanted and a little more!! Can't wait to try out the polyp booster. Thanks again :)
View attachment 2941773P.S - Loved the wrapping paper.
View attachment 2941774
You're very welcome! I'm glad you liked the paper! (My family is in for a surprise - I'm wrapping as much as I can in shark paper this year, lol!)
You mentioned in your questionnaire that you enjoy watching your corals eat - I do too, it's one of my favorite things. The polyp booster really does elicit a feeding response! The corals puff up, send out tentacles, etc. Even the fish and inverts get all excited when I use it. I generally add it a little while before target feeding with Reef Roids or Benepets. :)
Hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! ~Erica
(P.S. My husband is a PC gamer and suggested the Steam gift card, so I have to give him credit for that. Ha!)

mjszos

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a special delivery this evening! Many thanks and merry Christmas to my Secret Santa! Thanks so much for these unique Star Wars art pieces! I'll frame them and put them with my Star Wars collection! Much Appreciated!!

View attachment 2940837

Enjoy them! I love the shop they came from - when I saw you were a Star Wars fan I knew just what to get.

Make sure to take a close peek at the text! :)

N1tew0lf1212

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Huge shoutout to @Freakmachine01. Thank you bro bro the mesh sock was a need as well as the frag plugs(have some hammers to frag) There were so many things that were needed and some other things as well like the micro fiber towel. Rodi inserts and just everything was very well thought out. Here is a video cause of all the stuff that was sent.

Last edited:

Reefer_kano

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20221220_143337.jpg

To my Secret Santa, thank you so much.
I'm always writing down all my Hanna test results to be able to keep track of things, and I needed a back up heater also. love it, thank you so much
I was surprised to see the package come in today, I was literally about to walk out the back door to go to work when I heard the front door knock from FedEx driver.
I glad I heard it because the package most likely would have gotten stolen lol

TheyGaveItToMe

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got to Say THANK YOU Secret Santa. I really did not give much input and later felt bad that I didn't do a good list but whoever my secret Santa was they are awesome. I could have never thought of something this cool although I'm sure my grand kids will be fighting wanting to take it home. I have read this whole thread and this has to be the most unique gift.
Hand made Anemone and Clownfish!
So lets stop the babbling and here the pic.
View attachment 2940946
You are extremely welcome, I looked through your whole thread and thought, "Here is a guy that has worked hard to be able to build this awesome tank. And, probable doesn't need anything."

But, lucky for me my wife has this awesome side business.

Shameless plug... The Knotty Navajo.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Pirates Reef Corals
Back