Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is with really heavy sadness and great pain that I unfortunately have been forced to leave the hobby temporarily.

I am moving house, and after months of struggling to find a place something has finally come up, however days before moving we have learned that the aquarium can not come with me.

I will be re-homing my fish and corals to the best homes I can find, as they really are my best friends, and we have been through so much together. The equipment will be sold on at low prices or given away to those reefers in need.

One day I know that I will be able to join you all again in this wonderful hobby.

Until then, Ciao and happy reefing!

Avast
Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
laezur

laezur

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck man! We’ll see you back here soon enough! :winking-face:

Thank you! There is nothing that can keep me away permanently.

No aquarium policy? Maybe they allow small ones? Nano time?

Good luck with your move!

I had believed I included it in my application and declared the tank, apparently not. I discussed with them and told them all about the tank, it's size, compromises I can make and how I go about keeping the apartment safe but unfortunately they just said their building can not support it and isn't pet friendly :(

srobertb

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is with really heavy sadness and great pain that I unfortunately have been forced to leave the hobby temporarily.

I am moving house, and after months of struggling to find a place something has finally come up, however days before moving we have learned that the aquarium can not come with me.

I will be re-homing my fish and corals to the best homes I can find, as they really are my best friends, and we have been through so much together. The equipment will be sold on at low prices or given away to those reefers in need.

One day I know that I will be able to join you all again in this wonderful hobby.

Until then, Ciao and happy reefing!
Best of luck to you.

We moved (wife took a promotion) 2,000 miles away and with a new baby on the way, 2 kids, and a whole house to move, I broke down my tank too. My wife was angry with me but I essentially gave away my livestock to someone who I felt would take the best care of it vs selling it piece by piece. I sympathize with the feeling of losing or giving away pets.

Im sure you’ll wake up at some point when things are settled down and be back!

Top Shelf Aquatics
Nutramar Foods
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back