GHL Auto Fish Feeder - it's here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Matthias Gross

Matthias Gross

GHL Team
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for your order - and to everyone else who ordered!

The sales were mind-blowing, hundreds of orders in the first hours after the products went live in our shop, we didn't expect such a success! In my eyes is a fish feeder a quite simple product and wouldn't be on top of my personal list, but it seems this was exactly for what our customers have been waiting for ...

SoNap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Matthias Gross - is the stock generally full and will also the dealers be supplied with enough units?

Just wondering if a pre-order is really necessary or if I will find also units at local dealers (I suppose that especially in Germany there should be no problem to get the fish feeder also from some well-known dealers right)?

OP
OP
Matthias Gross

Matthias Gross

GHL Team
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

as usual the stock will be a bit limited to fulfill the first wave. We already sold the complete first batch of feeders but the next batch is already in progress.
All orders are processed in the order as they came in.
Every dealer who orders will in be in the loop as well, of course.

TehBrainz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Matthias Gross & @Vinny@GHLUSA , have these first units started shipping yet?

Also, what is the standard cord length that comes with the unit? Is it 3m like the extension cable? I believe I will need to purchase the extension cable, but would like confirmation first!

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Also, what is the standard cord length that comes with the unit? Is it 3m like the extension cable? I believe I will need to purchase the extension cable, but would like confirmation first!
Shipment just cleared customs and is expected to arrive to the US warehouse shortly. We hope to start shipping in about a week. The demand was huge on this one. We're preparing another round to keep these in-stock!

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

There are two cables included. Depending on whether you have a P4 or ProfiLux Mini Wi-Fi, you'll use one of them:

ProfiLux 4: 2 meter or 6.5 foot cable
ProfiLux Mini Wi-Fi: 1.5 meter or 4.9 foot cable

If you want to get a head start on learning how to setup the feeder, we have an article for it here:

TehBrainz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are two cables included. Depending on whether you have a P4 or ProfiLux Mini Wi-Fi, you'll use one of them:

ProfiLux 4: 2 meter or 6.5 foot cable
ProfiLux Mini Wi-Fi: 1.5 meter or 4.9 foot cable

If you want to get a head start on learning how to setup the feeder, we have an article for it here:
Thank you @Vinny@GHLUSA!

I'll need to get an extra cable as I suspected.

Also, just read through the setup. Great write-up. The examples included were quite helpful in understanding setup.

Pleasantly surprised to find you've included an auto delay when tying to a feed pause. Great attention to detail for real-life scenarios.

harrier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to the aquarium game, currently working on a large take (100+) but I got a nano tank for my birthday from a friend. I am trying to see if your device would work for the nano tank. I travel for work so I need something. Do I just buy the linked device and can it do really small (single fish) servings? Like 10 pellets or so? It mentions other controllers, do I need that to start? thanks

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to the aquarium game, currently working on a large take (100+) but I got a nano tank for my birthday from a friend. I am trying to see if your device would work for the nano tank. I travel for work so I need something. Do I just buy the linked device and can it do really small (single fish) servings? Like 10 pellets or so? It mentions other controllers, do I need that to start? thanks
Yes, it works for smaller tanks too. There are 4 different sized feeding trays included.

The feeder can be connected to and controlled by a ProfiLux Mini Wi-Fi or ProfiLux 4 controller.

ReeferZ1227

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @Vinny@GHLUSA i got this feeder delivered fridayish. I quickly assembled it and attempted to mount it. It fits on the rim (framed) of my 125 gal but the screw tensioner is above the rim.

For rimmed tanks, is there any additional security to fasten it to the tank? Considering the amount of phosphate in the food (and metals in the machine) my concern is bumping it into the tank. Is it supposed to just sit on the framed rim with no additional security? Ill take a pic in the AM.

Perhaps a couple pics of it in use or instructions would be helpful for future buyers.

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @Vinny@GHLUSA i got this feeder delivered fridayish. I quickly assembled it and attempted to mount it. It fits on the rim (framed) of my 125 gal but the screw tensioner is above the rim.

For rimmed tanks, is there any additional security to fasten it to the tank? Considering the amount of phosphate in the food (and metals in the machine) my concern is bumping it into the tank. Is it supposed to just sit on the framed rim with no additional security? Ill take a pic in the AM.

Perhaps a couple pics of it in use or instructions would be helpful for future buyers.
Glad it arrived to you!

Setup instructions can be found in the Knowledge Base:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back