+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dave

I cannot believe I just now saw this. Oh, well if everyone how wants all of the zoas drops out, I will buy them.

Eddie

Corals.com
OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD pending payment: firefish (both), flasher wrasse, pink goniopora, A. echinata, Wellsophyllia, skimmer, purple montipora, strawberry shortcake, tequila sunrise, red dragon and the skimmer. Also all the zoas are going to apparently stay local! I'm very happy to hear that.

Pinky dinky, Raspberry WM and Tyree WM are PENDING some responses from parties expressing interest and me getting my shipping supplies in order.

Dave

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, all this is free for asking, with preference given to those who purchase:

ROX 0.8 carbon
Another type of carbon
CaCl jugs
MgCl bucket
Test kits of all types but used
Salt (once I've moved most of the stuff out)
Power heads for mixing saltwater
Fragging bone cutters
Maybe a lightly used 250 W SE MH bulb or two
Other odds and ends

Some things I'll need to hold on to until everything is gone but hopefully that happens soon. No holding of these items, just incentive to come early LOL. Be sure to ask when you come over as I may forget. It's just my way of saying "thanks" to everyone for all the good times and memories. What isn't taken I'll offer to the club for distribution at a future meeting. Got a few items I need to get a few bucks for like power heads, refractometer, etc. but I'll list those later.

Dave

Avast
Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I can find a smaller piece for you Mel. If so, I'll send it with Rob or drop it by AM personally. I assume you can take it from there?

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My chalice buyer backed out so all are available. I know it is a lot of money but compared to what you pay for a small frag it is an incredible bargin. No pressure but wanted to give locals a last chance before I list them on the General Selling forum. Once there I suspect they'll be snatched up within 24 hours.

Dave

Top Shelf Aquatics

EvilMel

doesn't click links
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep! That sounds great...either way. If you're going to AM dropping it off with Jake would be easiest for me. If you're not going to AM, don't make a special trip. I can get it from Rob without any difficulty.

PM me the cost!

I cannot believe I missed out on the PHEs. Ding dangit.

Maybe you could post a list of what you have left? I'd love all those chalices but I just can't swing it.

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is what is left (still quite a bit):

Solana 7075 Superbrite glass, 34 gallons plus approx. 35 lbs. of heavily-encrusted LR, custom oak stand and hood, 250 W single-ended HQI ballast and Radium bulb, spare bulbs, ATO system, heater, $300
AquaMaxx HOB-1 skimmer, 4 months old, $100
LR (if not sold with package), $2.50 per pound
Test kits (all open) free with minimum purchase
5/stage RO/DI system (SpectraPure brand) with a large box of sediment and carbon filters, 3-4 DI refills, TDS meter, TDS detector, housing wrench, $100

FISH and inverts
Geometric pygmy hawkfish, $20
Catalina goby, $15

CHALICES
Pinky dinky, baseball-sized, BRIGHT magenta, usually $100 a frag, whole colony for $200 http://www.coralpedia.com/gallery2/m...serialNumber=2
Juicy Coral’s Raspberry monster aka Cotton Candy, bigger than pinky dinky, usually pushing $100 a frag, whole colony for $200
http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/a...ottonCandy.jpg
Tyree pink WM colony, about 3†in diameter, a bit of recession along some of the edges but otherwise healthy, $150
Rainbow chalice, similar to the Raspberry monster but with a turquoise body, large frag about 2†in diameter, $80
Texas mummy eye, large frag a bit smaller than the rainbow chalice, $60
Aussie red chalice with pink and purple highlights, size of a saucer (6†across or so), $150

SPS
Purple acro from MTRC swap, about 2â€, $20
Red with blue on new growth (all blue now due to small size), encrusted on plug, $20
Aussie yellow tabling acro frag, 1.5", $20, very bright

LPS
Acans and micromussas of different colors and polyp counts, $20 for most, $30 for the larger frag
Encrusting red with yellow eye gonio frag, $20
Red/green bleeding apple variety scoly with turquoise porities(?) coral on same rock, about 3†expanded, $120
Mushrooms
Yumas (purple, orange and rainbow available), $20 each
Orange/purple FL ricordea, 3 mouths, $25
Bright green cyphastrea, $15, about 3" across with xenia on rock

I know there's more, just can't list everything. Freebies for buyers I guess LOL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Printed Reef - Custom Reef Accessories
Back