• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale Gem Tang w) HLLE

Sold
$250.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Ad details

Shipping
Shipping Available
Sad day for my Reef but the time has come.

This Gem was brought in as a new import with some HLLE and joined my Gang. Even though the smallest of the tangs, her attitude and desire to be top dawg in the tank has taken a toll and allowed the hlle to advance. This is not nutritional deficit. This is stress driven. I have removed the gem from the display and all other tangs.
PXL_20220401_184505120.jpg
I've made the call that for the good of the fish, she needs to go somewhere she can actually relax and heal.

Eats anything presented like a horse as seen below.

Local pickup is preferred. Shipping is available if you want to organize it through shipmyaquatics.

Asking $250, local pick up takes preference. Happy to answer any questions.

OP
OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see these go for 400 in flawless condition. I think your asking a bit much. Having rescued tangs with hlle before I can tell you that recovery is not guaranteed and usually improvement is only about 70% back to looking like hlle never occurred.
Ok. Thanks for your input.

As of last week, LA was still selling "Blemished" with hlle gems at $450.

I saw 3 small gems local to me over the weekend at various shops at $699 healthy, and one with advanced ick and no dorsal fin at $399.

The price is at $250 because it is visually blemished. There is obviously no guarantee of a full, recovery back to 100% visually.

The price is indicative of that.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
The Random Flow Generator® Nozzle by VCA
Back