Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I FW dipped my 2 polyp frag of PDs with a squirt of TMPCC for 10 min. That was about 2 weeks ago and i have 2 new polyps already. First i've heard of that! Guess i was lucky.

Thats a tough loss. Sorry to hear Chad.

Nutramar Foods

Pazazz

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is one of the things I warn people about with Purple Deaths.....Do not FW dip them....Every one that I know of that has FW dipped them all have died. SW/w iodine is fine but a freshwater dip is a big no-no......

I find the same issue with amost all palys, Seems zoas can handle it but palys just start to blister and suck up water in the blisters...

Chelsey

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What would be the proper way to get compensated from this seller? He seems to be dragging his feet a great deal. It took him 2 weeks to ship and now he is just saying "I've never had this problem before" and asking what Chad and I want him to do about it. What kind of compensation should I receive for a $375 broken frag plug with a piece of rubble glued to it? Here's a pic from last night:

PDdeath.jpg

It's not like this guy has a lot of feedback either...I guess our lesson is well learned! :(

Top Shelf Aquatics

berns

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What would be the proper way to get compensated from this seller? He seems to be dragging his feet a great deal. It took him 2 weeks to ship and now he is just saying "I've never had this problem before" and asking what Chad and I want him to do about it. What kind of compensation should I receive for a $375 broken frag plug with a piece of rubble glued to it? Here's a pic from last night:

PDdeath.jpg

It's not like this guy has a lot of feedback either...I guess our lesson is well learned! :(

hi, cant help with your plight myself but you say $375 frag, is that correct for 1x frag of these?

im sitting down and getting ready to faint at your answer lol as i think im growing the wrong stock lol

Last edited:
Top Shelf Aquatics

reefboy

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well from my stand point if they came in unhealthy i would ethier replace coral or refund everything but shipping. If i didnt have replacement frag or give you options on other stuff ive got but thats me but really it comes down to weather he care's if he wants your business again and good feedback you may be SOL, sorry.

bryan

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off, thats terrible, I feel for you. What he may be doig is stalling beyod the claim period with Paypal or your CC....so double check as that may be your only recourse. With an empty plug, you didn't get shipped what was sold. Just a thought, best of luck!

Peace, Bryan

Top Shelf Aquatics

plaz

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had some melt like that after shipping too. It is really depressing to watch!!! The two I lost from Rommel's shipment were similar - but melted within a day and never opened at all.

I believe he/she should replace them - although you may need to give them time to grow some out. If they can't do that, a refund would be the responsible thing to do. It is depressing to see sellers that don't come through (after all - we are hobbiests and can grow out more frags)!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
JBJAquarium.com
Back