• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Frags in MN, micromussa, bowerbanki, zoas, palys

Status
Not open for further replies.

organism

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
epidemic said:
And if I am not mistaken weren’t you almost kicked off RC for unscrupulous posting and false claims??

if I was it's news to me, but if I wasn't that's libel that you just posted, which is illegal :)

either way I see now that you'd rather attack anyone against your point of view than learn, which is unfortunate, since I'm here to learn and to share my knowledge, so I'm going to peace out on this one, life's too short for fussing and fighting

AquaCave Logo Banner
Nutramar Foods
J

JnS

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
agree to disagreee...

rather then causing problems Miguel, maybe you should have PM'ed him and told him your thoughts rather then make a spectical of it.

AquaCave Logo Banner

organism

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my apologies if anyone thought that I was out of line in this thread, but if I see misrepresented corals that may end up ripping off a fellow reefer, I'll point it out in the most polite way possible, I don't mind seeming opinionated, because I am, and I'm content with that, even if it ends up losing me business because someone thinks I'm out of line, I'm content with that too, I'm not content with a reefer possibly spending a wad on a pretty common acan though, not pointing it out would lose me sleep, and I like sleep, there's already problems in this industry that we don't need to misrepresent corals on top of it

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guy's,
We don't police this site like RC but please, please keep it civil and in PMs then no one can say anything about what is said and how heated it gets.I just don't want you guys to get over heated and say something that someone is gonna regret later......Thanks

James

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
epidemic

epidemic

unregistered
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, then what is a bowerbanki? So many unsubstanciated claim of what isn't a bowerbanki, lets see what you people think a bowerbanki is.

(Edited by CoralNutz for content)

OP
OP
epidemic

epidemic

unregistered
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With all the knowledge and data you have at your finger tips, encyclopedias, dichotomous keys and oceanographic surveys… You give me a google image search… (insert sarcastic applause here). And I am the one who doesn’t know what they are talking about?

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
epidemic

epidemic

unregistered
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is beyond right and wrong. This is principle. I think I deserve a reason why I am wrong. If I am wrong then so be it, but I want to know why.[/img]

Top Shelf Aquatics
Status
Not open for further replies.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Top Shelf Aquatics
Back