FRAGHOUSE CORALS CUSTOMER APPRECIATION SALE SUNDAY OCTOBER 18TH 1500+ FRAGS $1K IN PRIZES

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

dru312

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was impossible for me to get anything today as everytime I tried I get an error or it was gone.

Can I get a refund on the shipping modules if we don't use them or do I have to handle that with my credit card company?

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was impossible for me to get anything today as everytime I tried I get an error or it was gone.

Can I get a refund on the shipping modules if we don't use them or do I have to handle that with my credit card company?
Pm me your name and make a note to refund and you got it, no reason to get any credit card companies involved brotha :)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FraghouseCorals Any fhc jaw jacker ? Come on Brandon I know your hiding some in the bck somewhere lol
dude that one has taken a turn for the worse since starting full triton..... so weird, its hanging on but I didn't want to cut her... plenty of pics of it in the first 3/4 of the sale though LOL LOL

Jrod381

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dude that one has taken a turn for the worse since starting full triton..... so weird, its hanging on but I didn't want to cut her... plenty of pics of it in the first 3/4 of the sale though LOL LOL
dang ok are you planning on doing a aftersale right away or will you just let us vultures pick away lol

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang ok are you planning on doing a aftersale right away or will you just let us vultures pick away lol
LOL probably going to save whatever doesn't sell, let em encrust and post em up on the black friday sale.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Subscribe to ReefStache so you don't miss out!
Back