Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not yet. Will a foxface fair well with a freshwater dip?

Yes - the basic premise is that virtually ALL marine fish will survive a properly done 5 minute FW. Sometimes, fish die after a dip, but without exception it is either that something went wrong (chased too hard to catch it) or the fish was close to dying anyway and would have died soon even without a dip.

Jay

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
Peepers

Peepers

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes - the basic premise is that virtually ALL marine fish will survive a properly done 5 minute FW. Sometimes, fish die after a dip, but without exception it is either that something went wrong (chased too hard to catch it) or the fish was close to dying anyway and would have died soon even without a dip.

Jay
Ok, thank you. So I know the pics are great but the blue light is all I have. I will do the best to describe it. So it's like a thick white opaque later growing over his whole eye. It started out as a smaller opaque spot on one side and got bigger to cover his whole eye. The spot over the pupil was more of a solid white. Today I got home from work and the spot over the pupil seems to have fallen out. You can see his eye behind it. But the rest of his eye still has the opaque later covering it.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
WWW.ANIMATEDCORALS.COM
Back