• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For Sale: Reef Savvy System - Big Discounts & Everything Goes!

Top Shelf Aquatics

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sent PM

BRS
OP
OP
Land Shark

Land Shark

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Plastic Mart55 Gallon Portable Utility Tank$64
file1-1.jpeg
file2-1.jpeg
file-3.jpeg
file3-1.jpeg

OP
OP
Land Shark

Land Shark

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Savvy tanks are a one of a kind and you can't go wrong at this price. Here are the important points you'll want to know about:

Depth front to back is really nice. You get much more of a side view this way. At the same time, you have to take that into consideration as it takes up a lot of space. The tank is 28" front to back and the overflow takes up another 3 inches of space in the back. This tank fits great in my office.

Depth top to bottom makes it easy to maintain. I can reach my arm in and touch the bottom. This is what I requested when I gave Reef Savvy the dimensions I wanted. The look catches your eye.

The overflow is low profile but there it's actually a true bean animal 3 drain with a fine adjustment valve on drain 2. This tank is dead silent and stays dead silent!

I originally ran a closed loop in this tank but eventually capped off the four openings. This has never been a problem and the caps are covered by lock and sand. If not for the caps, I'd be asking $1000 for this tank easily. If you want a great Reef Savvy tank for half off, this is the tank for you.

file-4.jpeg

Last edited:
BRS
World Wide Corals
OP
OP
Land Shark

Land Shark

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Reef Savvy tank and stand are the starting point to the tank of your dreams. No matter what you spend on everything else, it all starts with a quality display tank. This Reef Savvy tank and stand setup is exceptional.
TankDay2-1.jpg

CLICK TO VIEW
Top Shelf Aquatics
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back