Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in the North Shore MA and was wondering if anyone knew of any fish stores in the area with Valentines Day deals of any type coming up/occurring right now. If not, does anyone know if at the minimum, Petco has historically had valentines deals on livestock?

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would suggest trying the local forums.

jlbrew3

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lived in metro west. Moved back to Chicago last summer. Best store I found (and miss here in Chicago) was Love the Reef in Wilmington. Small but mighty - good fish, invert, and coral selection. Everything I bought was pest and disease free. All the essential dry goods too.

I know you asked about Valentine’s Day sales specifically. Don’t know if they’re doing one but they ran holiday sales regularly so they very well might be.

Also had very good experiences with All Things Aquatic in Foxboro but that’s more of a trip for you. Bigger fish selection here but the coral was generally better at Love the Reef.

Nutramar Foods

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lived in metro west. Moved back to Chicago last summer. Best store I found (and miss here in Chicago) was Love the Reef in Wilmington. Small but mighty - good fish, invert, and coral selection. Everything I bought was pest and disease free. All the essential dry goods too.

I know you asked about Valentine’s Day sales specifically. Don’t know if they’re doing one but they ran holiday sales regularly so they very well might be.

Also had very good experiences with All Things Aquatic in Foxboro but that’s more of a trip for you. Bigger fish selection here but the coral was generally better at Love the Reef.
I think I have been to all things Aquatic in Foxboro when I lived up in Dedham sometime ago. Chicago was before New York and then Boston LOL

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Visit Detroit Reef Club
Back