Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What food should i feed my fish? i currently feed ocean nutrition formula two, frozen mysis and brine shrimp, and nori sheets for my tangs. I tried to look it up online but there are sooooo many different brands and stuff. should i feed flakes and or pellets? What else should i feed.
Fish:
3 Yellow tangs
2 clownfish
1 puffer fish
2 blue fish dont know their names. one is 1 inch and the other 3 inch
1 blue tang
1 coral beauty
1 eel
1 coral shrimp
10 hermit crabs
6 snails
lps and soft corals

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Top Shelf Aquatics

PatW

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a similar fish list. I feed nori, brine, and mysis daily. I also feed four kinds of pellets. I looked for highly rated ones and took a number of different kinds. I figure that the variety would give the fish all the nutrients they need. Right now, almost all of my fish eat, at least, some of everything. A few are not interested in nori.

There are ways to tell if your fish are doing well. A healthy fish will have good color, it will have good fins and kind of spread them, it will be active, alert and confident. It will look a bit on the plump side. If your fish tick all these boxes, you are probably doing things right.

OP
OP
Noob_Sam

Noob_Sam

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they will be fine with just the pellets and the nori. I typically grab a bunch of different frozen and randomly feed them, but just typically pellets.
I have a similar fish list. I feed nori, brine, and mysis daily. I also feed four kinds of pellets. I looked for highly rated ones and took a number of different kinds. I figure that the variety would give the fish all the nutrients they need. Right now, almost all of my fish eat, at least, some of everything. A few are not interested in nori.

There are ways to tell if your fish are doing well. A healthy fish will have good color, it will have good fins and kind of spread them, it will be active, alert and confident. It will look a bit on the plump side. If your fish tick all these boxes, you are probably doing things right.
ok i see. Well what kind of pellets (brand) do you guys use? I was looking into ocean nutrition formula 2 pellets, omega one garlic marine pellets, and new life spectrum marine pellets.
but i dont know which one is the best for my fish.

sharpimage

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok i see. Well what kind of pellets (brand) do you guys use? I was looking into ocean nutrition formula 2 pellets, omega one garlic marine pellets, and new life spectrum marine pellets.
but i dont know which one is the best for my fish.
I use new life, but any of those will be fine.

Avast
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Premium Algae Scrubbers from Turbo's Aquatics!
Back