first coral/anemome rec

Hardesty2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey y'all. I just stared 20 gallon tank about 2 months and it's going great so far. I have two clownfish and a 6 line wrasse in there and they're doing good. now i'm ready to add coral and an anemone. i wanna do some zoa, hammer, a bubble tip, and maybe some gsp but i wanted to ask what yall think about that. Thanks so much!

NonstopSoda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anemones require a more stable and older system to really do well so I would recommend waiting until your tank is around 8-10 months old with stable parameters for those, That being said, Zoas and gsp are great for beginner coral just place them on seperate rocks because they will take over your tank. Toadstools are great too and if its big enough the clowns might host it. If you want a good starter LPS I recommend hammers (also i just love hammers) or frogspawn, Candy canes and Duncans are also great starter LPS.

OP
OP
H

Hardesty2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anemones require a more stable and older system to really do well so I would recommend waiting until your tank is around 8-10 months old with stable parameters for those, That being said, Zoas and gsp are great for beginner coral just place them on seperate rocks because they will take over your tank. Toadstools are great too and if its big enough the clowns might host it. If you want a good starter LPS I recommend hammers (also i just love hammers) or frogspawn, Candy canes and Duncans are also great starter LPS.
thanks!

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back