Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't do reviews much at all but this is my 1st fleece roller mat. I got this in the other day(preorder). It works great. Fit in the sump(fiji 20 sump). I hated socks and I didn't want to mod a roller to fit this sump. Only thing I don't like so far is that I have to disconnect the sump from the tank to side the sump out to change the roller if need be. I have a complete fiji tank with stand and it's not tall enough just to slide the roller out to do any maintenance.

16731920897096957215098276379270.jpg

Top Shelf Aquatics
Avast

Nemoreef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't do reviews much at all but this is my 1st fleece roller mat. I got this in the other day(preorder). It works great. Fit in the sump(fiji 20 sump). I hated socks and I didn't want to mod a roller to fit this sump. Only thing I don't like so far is that I have to disconnect the sump from the tank to side the sump out to change the roller if need be. I have a complete fiji tank with stand and it's not tall enough just to slide the roller out to do any maintenance.

View attachment 2965368
I just installed mine today. It wouldn't go in as the whole assembly for me either. One of the ways you can do is to undo 3 plastic screws that hold the fleece roller and put it back on while it's half way inside the sump. Seems to be working ok. Any idea how to stop it from advancing during feed mode or when my return pump is off? I connected it to Apex but the filter controller defaults to off after a power cycle with Apex.

Nemoreef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following! Bought the Fiji 24 for my 75 gallon build after seeing that this was coming out soon, hoping to be able to pick one up soon :)
It is good quality and simple. But you need a lot of clearance for this to go inside the sump.

Nemoreef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to hear that it is working well, definitely going to be my next purchase for my tank :)
I modified a little bit. If you run your sump at a high water level, it will advance too quick. So I had to add a small piece of acrylic to the L bracket that you install the float switch. This way the float switch is raised by half an inch. It seems to be doing a good job now. Only other nuance I have with the design is the two acrylic rods at the bottom. They say not to install the screws tight. But it's not tight, it has to be half way or else it will tighten itself and block the roller from advancing. I wish they had some other way to install that.

AI Hydra

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Top Shelf Aquatics
Back