+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's the space im working with
Oh, that space should be perfectly fine for it to just drop in. The only issue will be installing it and putting it into the sump, it was a "bytch!" for me tbh, so I had to put it in the sump in two parts, and use the sense of "touch" Fijicube also admitted to me, they knew installing it was a bit cumbersome and their second generation would be a little less cumbersome. BTW, I like the Wyze pan and tilt cam... I installed their latest model on my system about a month ago at the same spot...Photo without the ARF installed is my current set-up until they release the silencer.

ARF-1.jpg no-arf.jpg

Last edited:

eggplantparrot

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, that space should be perfectly fine for it to just drop in. The only issue will be installing it and putting it into the sump, it was a "bytch!" for me tbh, so I had to put it in the sump in two parts, and use the sense of "touch" Fijicube also admitted to me, they knew installing it was a bit cumbersome and their second generation would be a little less cumbersome. BTW, I like the Wyze pan and tilt cam... I installed their latest model on my system about a month ago at the same spot...Photo without the ARF installed is my current set-up until they release the silencer.

View attachment 3032468 View attachment 3032469

Do you mind providing dimensions of the body? Height is a concern for me as well.

I got a Klir (fits but the design sucks) and even thought of designing my own but this looks good.

CON CAC

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do you mind providing dimensions of the body? Height is a concern for me as well.

I got a Klir (fits but the design sucks) and even thought of designing my own but this looks good.

Do you have an alternative for the Klir?

I was thinking about getting one for the fiji sump 20

thanks

Mtterry

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

View attachment 3032468 View attachment 3032469

Nice, yea i have some pan cams off the sides of my DT as well to keep an eye on things when traveling.

I may just bite the bullet and buy it to try it. I am terrible about changing my filter floss. One of the local shop owners mentioned to me that IM was also coming out with a new roller for their series for my office tank. i was hyped until i read its was "manual"... that's the whole reason why i'm looking at it.. i forget to manually do these things.

Also don't mind my dirty Sump area.... i cleaned it up Saturday a bit... I see you also did a shade for your Gro Light :)

OP
OP
jphilip813

jphilip813

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice, yea i have some pan cams off the sides of my DT as well to keep an eye on things when traveling.

I may just bite the bullet and buy it to try it. I am terrible about changing my filter floss. One of the local shop owners mentioned to me that IM was also coming out with a new roller for their series for my office tank. i was hyped until i read its was "manual"... that's the whole reason why i'm looking at it.. i forget to manually do these things.

Also don't mind my dirty Sump area.... i cleaned it up Saturday a bit... I see you also did a shade for your Gro Light :)
Yeah I had someone on here create one for me from my older build on my 120g-Fiji 36 sump..., kept the shade when I went for this new build 108 gal/24 Fiji Sump. Also good news, Fiji finally came out with their silencers yesterday...they sent me a message as soon as it was available...bad news, they are closed since they are also in MN, from the big storm...but I ended up ordering it, should be here I hope sometime next week.

OP
OP
jphilip813

jphilip813

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi, I contacted Fiji to get the official dimensions, but they are closed due to the snowstorm at their HQs in MN. However, with my current setup (I have the Fiji 24 Sump) so it might be different with the different add-ons that the ARF comes with for other non fiji cube sumps:

Height: 12"
Length: 6-3/4
Width: 3-1/4.
(White Sump lid 9-7/8 x 4-3/8)
Only about 10" of this ARF is in the water from the white lid.

Squirrellyman

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I had someone on here create one for me from my older build on my 120g-Fiji 36 sump..., kept the shade when I went for this new build 108 gal/24 Fiji Sump. Also good news, Fiji finally came out with their silencers yesterday...they sent me a message as soon as it was available...bad news, they are closed since they are also in MN, from the big storm...but I ended up ordering it, should be here I hope sometime next week.
Did you get the silencer yet? If so, how well does it work?

Top Shelf Aquatics

Derrick0580

Valuable Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
B0556CAA-DA44-4AB8-83AF-D42F81A2D606.jpeg

Got mine assembled and installed today…do you have any pictures of the silencers installed? Description said it came with them but as maury says, “the lie detector test determined that was a lie!” I also wish the plate came drilled so it could be screwed in place instead of trying to align it to just sit in there and make sure the large hole is completely covered.

CLICK TO VIEW

Mtterry

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 3112098
Got mine assembled and installed today…do you have any pictures of the silencers installed? Description said it came with them but as maury says, “the lie detector test determined that was a lie!” I also wish the plate came drilled so it could be screwed in place instead of trying to align it to just sit in there and make sure the large hole is completely covered.
Same here... No instructions, emailed them for info, mismatched nylon screw sizes compared to install guide, no response. How do the silencers install?

My disappointment is setting in for them.

Derrick0580

Valuable Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I realized the screw sizes they called for to assemble it weren’t the same as the screws that came in the kit, at least not enough of the short ones they say to use. Then the next day I got home and the threaded part from the motor to the roller that collects the dirty fleece had unscrewed itself from the roller and the whole thing was jammed up. So I had to pull the assembly back out and disassemble the top section to rethread the roller back on. So far today it hasn’t unthreaded but only time will tell if it stays working correctly.

AI Nero 5

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back