Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers, I got a question for the BioCube enthusiast out there. Mine has been up and running now for three months and everything is stable and happy. Even notice a little coralline starting to pop up on the back wall, but I’m really not that happy with how white the lights are in my BC32. I’m only running the whites a limited amount of hours but it just seems to me like the blues really don’t pop. I’ve looked on here and most of the threads on adding blue light seem to be from a few years ago, so I figured I would ask for thoughts and recommendations from a more current timeframe. Have any of you guys supplemented blues into your BC and how did you do it? I don’t wanna go to a Steve’s upgrade because I’m mostly doing softies and lps so I don’t need a full in upgrade just yet. Any help or advice you guys can throw my way will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks fam

Corals.com

Spare time

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen people put these currents LED light strips in there that are just a single row of actinic. Alternatively you can get a different light that's not part of the hood.

Top Shelf Aquatics
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back