Excellent Service From Gael

Mandarin64

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With all the negativity in the world I would like to say how fantastic the support was I got from Gael at GHL. After purchasing 3 Mitras LX7’s i managed to corrupt the wifi chip on one of them whilst updating the wifi firmware. This meant no wifi connection and difficulties uploading by usb.

I consider myself fairly IT competent but after several hours of trying I gave up and raised a ticket with GHL. Almost immediately I got a response from Gael who checked I had tried the obvious. After this failed he connected to my computer and after a bit of a challenge sorted everything.

Being in the UK this saved me the pain of returning the lights to Germany and is the sort of after sales service most companies lack.

So thanks again Gael much appreciated. As a side the lights are fantastic and complement my growing collection of P4, Kh director, ion director, dosing pumps and power bars. Just the versia and autofeeder to add next.

Regards

Steve

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the same experiences with Gaël when my KH director break down - Gaël connected to my P4 and KH director from France and could confirm my suspicions. In this case - I had to send it to Germany for repair - and I rather soon get a working KH director again

Sincerely Lasse

Septurn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
With all the negativity in the world I would like to say how fantastic the support was I got from Gael at GHL. After purchasing 3 Mitras LX7’s i managed to corrupt the wifi chip on one of them whilst updating the wifi firmware. This meant no wifi connection and difficulties uploading by usb.

I consider myself fairly IT competent but after several hours of trying I gave up and raised a ticket with GHL. Almost immediately I got a response from Gael who checked I had tried the obvious. After this failed he connected to my computer and after a bit of a challenge sorted everything.

Being in the UK this saved me the pain of returning the lights to Germany and is the sort of after sales service most companies lack.

So thanks again Gael much appreciated. As a side the lights are fantastic and complement my growing collection of P4, Kh director, ion director, dosing pumps and power bars. Just the versia and autofeeder to add next.

Regards

Steve
Good recommendation.

SoNap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, can share the same experience (in my case related to KH Director from last year) and I was surprised to get also feedback\help on this outside the regular business hours (including resolving the problem) which is highly appreciated.

Matthias Gross

GHL Team
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the feedback!

Yes, Gael is doing an amazing job and takes so much of the support workload so the GHL developers can concentrate on other things (products / software)

Matthias Gross

GHL Team
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a side the lights are fantastic and complement my growing collection of P4, Kh director, ion director, dosing pumps and power bars. Just the versia and autofeeder to add next.

Regards

Steve

Hey Steve, I am really glad you like your new LX7! Are these the classic LX7206 marine water or the new LX7506 Coral Pop? Do you mind to share a photo of your LX7 illuminated tank?

OP
OP
M

Mandarin64

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Steve, I am really glad you like your new LX7! Are these the classic LX7206 marine water or the new LX7506 Coral Pop? Do you mind to share a photo of your LX7 illuminated tank?
I went for the classic LX7206. I am just starting with corals so not much to show yet but hoping there will be soon.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back