ENDED: Frightmares Live Event *SUNDAY - OCTOBER 30th*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I stopped watching the star wars saga after the last jedi when the large ship couldnt overtake and destroy the get away ship while the two people decided to jet off to that gambling planet. I may be off on the exact details..but that one starship space chase scene was so unbelievably stupid i literally got up in the movie and walked out. Havent watched star wars since.
Hahaha you're referring to the dumpster fire that's named The Last Jedi where Ryan Johnson single handedly destroyed the Star Wars franchise with a single movie.

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Long-Banner.jpg

5.gif

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stopped watching the star wars saga after the last jedi when the large ship couldnt overtake and destroy the get away ship while the two people decided to jet off to that gambling planet. I may be off on the exact details..but that one starship space chase scene was so unbelievably stupid i literally got up in the movie and walked out. Havent watched star wars since.

Even worse,and more stupid to me, was the scene where Leia gets blown out into space and is able to force her way back to the ship and survive... She'd have been dead in less than a few seconds.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Visit Detroit Reef Club
Back