ENDED: Fall Frag Fest Sale! Come snag some Fire WYSIWYG Corals for up to 80% off -PLUS- $20 gift credit for every $100 spent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
REMINDER:

TAKE A SPIN ON THE PRIZE WHEEL - STARTING NOW!
We are giving away 3 Prizes EACH Day starting Saturday thru Monday

Simply Post for Entry...

Let us know what you're looking for, share a funny meme, post what you're up to today. ANYTHING... all posts in this thread from now through Monday 9/30 at Midnight EST will be placed on our Prize Wheel which will be spun three times daily starting Friday. Don't forget to come back in between each spin to get your name on the next wheel!
-If your username is one of the 3 daily winners, the wheel below will be spun for you!

Prize-Wheel.png

*All entries welcome, however, If any winner of a Free Mystery Coral doesn't have an order placed by the end of the sale, shipping of $45 must be paid in order to receive the free coral.

Reefing_addiction

SBB fed the Addiction
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Although if I were shopping I'd be looking at some of these Zoas, Gonis, and Chalices. Also the Blastos and Micro Lords. Wait, that's all of the teasers...
Hush you

I think I have all those in my tank

baylisascaris97

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a viral addiction right now. Love the last order from you. Was by far the cleanest from any other company I have used.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Those Screamers, Blinding Lights, Blue Ravens, Constellations, and Katana would be on my list. I need more blue in my tank.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back