+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a notice to marine persons.

My Duetto ATO failed after 3 years. (2 years 10 months.)

Power supply, pump, and electronic unit seem to work.

I suspect the infrared LED has failed in the sensor (probably on 24 hours a day.)

FYI, I have replaced it with another Duetto ATO - so I have some spare parts, and a tank that was already setup for a Duetto ATO.

Ezy Pzy install. :cool:

It served very faithfully. As soon as it was gone, realize how diligent the ATO is at keeping the tank filled and salinity stable.

I do have a cold spare backup heater. And a spare pump. And I have dual lights on the tank.

One day last weekend I was all confused why my salinity had risen to 35.5 and almost made a ...

-Big Mistake

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Geebs19

Give me all the Euphyllia
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a notice to marine persons.

My Duetto ATO failed after 3 years. (2 years 10 months.)

Power supply, pump, and electronic unit seem to work.

I suspect the infrared LED has failed in the sensor (probably on 24 hours a day.)

FYI, I have replaced it with another Duetto ATO - so I have some spare parts, and a tank that was already setup for a Duetto ATO.

Ezy Pzy install. :cool:

It served very faithfully. As soon as it was gone, realize how diligent the ATO is at keeping the tank filled and salinity stable.

I do have a cold spare backup heater. And a spare pump. And I have dual lights on the tank.

One day last weekend I was all confused why my salinity had risen to 35.5 and almost made a ...

-Big Mistake
Mine is about that old and seems to be on its way out as well. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.

Top Shelf Aquatics
AI Hydra

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Tenecor Aquariums
Back