+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I’m setting up a Red Sea doser with the RedSea colored dosing lines. What is the best/simplest way to make sure the dosing lines go to the bottom of the containers? I have tried to set the container with a 1/4” bulkhead and rigid tubing but i can’t connect that to the RedSea doser inlet. Am I missing something obvious here?

it would be simple to just run the RedSea dosing line directly into the container but I would need something to weight down the lines in the container. Any ideas ??

Top Shelf Aquatics

gbroadbridge

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I’m setting up a Red Sea doser with the RedSea colored dosing lines. What is the best/simplest way to make sure the dosing lines go to the bottom of the containers? I have tried to set the container with a 1/4” bulkhead and rigid tubing but i can’t connect that to the RedSea doser inlet. Am I missing something obvious here?

it would be simple to just run the RedSea dosing line directly into the container but I would need something to weight down the lines in the container. Any ideas ??
I simply use home irrigation system risers cut at a 45 degree angle at the bottom.

MySonWantedAHamster

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

Are you using the Red Sea dosing bottles too (ALK, CA, etc...)? If so, they make a "Red Sea Dosing Cap Tube" that has worked well on the 1000ml bottles that I use with their doser.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
stlamarc

stlamarc

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you using the Red Sea dosing bottles too (ALK, CA, etc...)? If so, they make a "Red Sea Dosing Cap Tube" that has worked well on the 1000ml bottles that I use with their doser.
No I’m not. But good to know.

AI Nero 5

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back