Semper.Reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi everyone. I finally looked into an affordable option for screen tops for my Aqueon 210. I saw some threads where people were buying screen kits from the hardware store so I decided to give it a shot. I’m sure this will work for rimless tanks as well if you find some plastic hooks to seat the frame on the inside of your tank.

Just wanted to share my experience if anyone is also looking into this option!

IMG_6521.jpeg

Reef Wizard

Octopus Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I finally looked into an affordable option for screen tops for my Aqueon 210. I saw some threads where people were buying screen kits from the hardware store so I decided to give it a shot. I’m sure this will work for rimless tanks as well if you find some plastic hooks to seat the frame on the inside of your tank.

Just wanted to share my experience if anyone is also looking into this option!

Very nice job!

mpatterson42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks nice! I know it's not the most attractive thing, but I think an egg crate would fit in nicely in those gaps that you have, it would blend pretty well with the white frame and would keep your fish in.

OP
OP
Semper.Reefing

Semper.Reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looks nice! I know it's not the most attractive thing, but I think an egg crate would fit in nicely in those gaps that you have, it would blend pretty well with the white frame and would keep your fish in.
The only thing holding me back from egg crate was it shading some light. The screen I have is clear so it doesn’t affect the lighting much at all

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back