Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A sad update: I AM SHUTTING this tank down. It is soo hard to do, but have to do it. I could not even hit the 1 yr mark. Moving continents and Going to India in August. I hope to start soon once we settle down.

But i have learnt a lot from the reefing community here. I know the changes I will do to have a better build next time. It will be the same JBJ 45 but ill call it 2.0.

Will upload one last pic before tearing it down on 11th August, next Friday

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A sad update: I AM SHUTTING this tank down. It is soo hard to do, but have to do it. I could not even hit the 1 yr mark. Moving continents and Going to India in August. I hope to start soon once we settle down.

But i have learnt a lot from the reefing community here. I know the changes I will do to have a better build next time. It will be the same JBJ 45 but ill call it 2.0.

Will upload one last pic before tearing it down on 11th August, next Friday

Sad news, but not a sad reason. So many folks break down giving up it is always nice to see someone who you know will be reefing again as soon as possible. Good luck with the big move and keep us updated!

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
OP
OP
mahindra.dev

mahindra.dev

Euphyllia Lover
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update 10.07.2018.

Tank is broken down. Selling it today to a MI Local reefing enthusiast. He came to pickup a few corals and just fell in love with this setup. That just makes me feel good. Will start a new one next year. Taking a 6 month break.

It will be an AIO and not this JBJ. I could not ship this in the container. Currently working on WaterBox 50.3 or Innovative Marine 30L depending on space and location.

Here is my final pic with everything broken down. Will get back to reefing soon.

THANK YOU EVERYONE on this thread and the forum for helping me out in my first reefing journey. THANK YOU again

WhatsApp Image 2018-10-09 at 12.41.23 PM.jpeg

baslewprime

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update 10.07.2018.

Tank is broken down. Selling it today to a MI Local reefing enthusiast. He came to pickup a few corals and just fell in love with this setup. That just makes me feel good. Will start a new one next year. Taking a 6 month break.

It will be an AIO and not this JBJ. I could not ship this in the container. Currently working on WaterBox 50.3 or Innovative Marine 30L depending on space and location.

Here is my final pic with everything broken down. Will get back to reefing soon.

THANK YOU EVERYONE on this thread and the forum for helping me out in my first reefing journey. THANK YOU again

View attachment 859285

I hope you come back to the forum soon. :)

AquaCave Logo Banner
OP
OP
mahindra.dev

mahindra.dev

Euphyllia Lover
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you come back to the forum soon. :)

Thank you. I will be back very soon and still on the forum to help others.

My next tank WaterBox 50.3. It’s ordered and will be delivered next week. Excited about this but can do anything for months till I settled down.

baslewprime

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
keep us posted [emoji16]
Thank you. I will be back very soon and still on the forum to help others.

My next tank WaterBox 50.3. It’s ordered and will be delivered next week. Excited about this but can do anything for months till I settled down.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back