Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for some insight/input from others. I got two Dendro frags about 4 months back. Been feeding and they appeared to be doing well, budding too. Now for the last 3 weeks one of them is leaning to the side when previously it was upright. It appeared to be budding though that growth has been stunted and didn’t proceed like the other frag which now has heads. No change in flow/light, new additions, etc. have all parameters tested and all with in range and fairly stable throughout this time. Haven’t been able to ID any pests. These are my first dendros and am digging them so just not sure what’s going on. Thanks for any input/advice.
25CD6D07-F0D2-4D02-93E7-CA83FEDECED3.jpeg

Nutramar Foods

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Looking for some insight/input from others. I got two Dendro frags about 4 months back. Been feeding and they appeared to be doing well, budding too. Now for the last 3 weeks one of them is leaning to the side when previously it was upright. It appeared to be budding though that growth has been stunted and didn’t proceed like the other frag which now has heads. No change in flow/light, new additions, etc. have all parameters tested and all with in range and fairly stable throughout this time. Haven’t been able to ID any pests. These are my first dendros and am digging them so just not sure what’s going on. Thanks for any input/advice. View attachment 3105259
Assure not too much flow

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back