*** Deltec's SKIM TO WIN Giveaway!! Win an awesome Deltec skimmer for your reef!! ***

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
AquaCave Logo Banner
Top Shelf Aquatics

Mr Fishface

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. After checking out the skimmers, they seem really nice. I've never heard of this brand before so this is a cool find for me. I love the whisper quiet feature, that's been my big focus this time and I can't go back! I love the footprint size too. My big system is a 125 display, 55 sump and attached 40b frag tank. I feel like the 1000 skimmer would not only be super functional, the space it takes is doable in my sump system!

d2mini

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to just put this out there for thought since this is USA. I am not opposed to rules or qualifications requests, but I think this contest all the contests either on R2R or not are a bit sided to only those who use and buy into all that social media companies, use their platforms and compromise their personal information etc . Alot of people in this world DO NOT use, buy into or support those companies for reasons that are personal to them...Therefore, I think all these rules to use social media platforms to qualify to have a chance to win exclude all those who DO NOT use social media platforms and like others have said here, it is only about how many likes etc they can get and not about respecting the people's right to have a choice to use or not use social media platforms. So as much as I like this forum and all the good people on it, it makes me sad that these contests from the vendors are driven to collect likes etc...so I will be among those who DO NOT enter a contest and are discriminated for not using social medis.
You can still do the main entry (you do have an email account, don't you?) and like 4 of the bonus entries which are just posting here in this thread. I don't do any of the "share" social media options but I will "follow" since I use facebook and do have an instagram account, that I never use.

These contests aren't discriminatory IMO. It's all the likes/follows/shares that help pay for the giveaway. R2R is just the gateway for the giveaway, not the ones that are giving the product away.

AquaCave Logo Banner

GuppyHJD

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry
Deltec.JPG

AquaCave Logo Banner
Top Shelf Aquatics
AquaCave Logo Banner

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back