Deltec CRTT 1500 Help!

Kruss7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I’m having trouble getting my Deltec CRRT 1500 calcium reactor to work properly. I’ve followed all the steps online and purged all the air from the system. However, I’m encountering an issue during the final phase of setup.

When I plug in the CO2 sensor and start the CO2, it doesn’t enter the chamber, and the water level doesn’t go down. I know there’s CO2 in the tank because when it’s not attached, there’s plenty of CO2 coming out and pressure in the hose. Additionally, when I use a bubble counter, there are plenty of bubbles being made.

After a while, the CO2 empty light comes on, even though the tank is full. I’m not sure what to do next. Has anyone else experienced this issue or have any suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks in advance for your help!

@Deltec USA

Deltec USA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I will attach files detailing the indicators on the controller, the application of CO2, and some useful setup information for the CRTT1500 for your viewing.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. We're here to help you get your unit back up and running.

Best regards,

Natalie Farber
Deltec USA

Attachments

• Faults on CRTT.pdf
    195 KB · Views: 28
  • CRTT_English_1.6.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 10

FishTruck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the CRTT is purged of all air and the circulation pump is running? If not... the gas will go into the main chamber and out the vent tube (I think).

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back