Calcium reactor feed pump CRTT deltec

FishTruck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
unfortunately this does not work so the 3 wires to the pump are 2 constant 24Vdc and a signal wire the yellow is signal it transmits a low amp 5v when the pump should be running, the brown and blue are the constant 24vdc.

my guess is there is a vow voltage relay in the pump so when the signal is on activates a relay in the pump and it turns on.

i tried a few relays but had no luck however i was able to use a Arduino 12v relay board which takes a signal wire to activate

i connected a DC to DC Step Down Voltage Converter Module to the 24vdc constant to reduce to 12vdc then connected the Arduino Compatible 5V Relay to a 24v power supply then connected the output to a SSR and then to a sicci pump and its working its full bogan / hillbilly and i dont condone doing this as im not a sparky but it works. my replacement should arrive tomorrow but at least i have a working cal x
lol, nice work!

Semp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
unfortunately this does not work so the 3 wires to the pump are 2 constant 24Vdc and a signal wire the yellow is signal it transmits a low amp 5v when the pump should be running, the brown and blue are the constant 24vdc.

my guess is there is a vow voltage relay in the pump so when the signal is on activates a relay in the pump and it turns on.

i tried a few relays but had no luck however i was able to use a Arduino 12v relay board which takes a signal wire to activate

i connected a DC to DC Step Down Voltage Converter Module to the 24vdc constant to reduce to 12vdc then connected the Arduino Compatible 5V Relay to a 24v power supply then connected the output to a SSR and then to a sicci pump and its working its full bogan / hillbilly and i dont condone doing this as im not a sparky but it works. my replacement should arrive tomorrow but at least i have a working cal x
Well that sucks, I didn't get any further than my initial testing from the other month, it's just been sitting in the corner of my shed.
Glad you got something to work for you in the meantime.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back