Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sad day, today. I was cleaning my tank and apparently, I cant see because I killed my masked goby. Was wondering why my snails came out from the sand and when I looked around. Crab already chomping away at the goby. I cried. Worst of all had the fish for about 24hrs. Can't find my Rainford goby either. Not sure if I killed and buried it some how or if he's in shock somewhere hiding. I feel pretty bad.

scene1.jpg act1.jpg

CLICK TO VIEW
OP
OP
Cakepie

Cakepie

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was the dead fish swimming before you started? Lots of mortalities with new imports ime.

Sorry. Perhaps the Rainfordii is safe and just hiding out.
I think he was resting on the sand and I must have pushed the siphon down on him is what I'm assuming. But yeah they were all swimming around this rock they like before I started. He wasn't easily scared so he probably didn't realize to hide. I swear I saw the rainford dart away and I said "oh sorry" because I didn't even notice him. They sort of blend into the sand. :( Now I feel like ill have hawk eyes. I feel so careless :(((

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sad day, today. I was cleaning my tank and apparently, I cant see because I killed my masked goby. Was wondering why my snails came out from the sand and when I looked around. Crab already chomping away at the goby. I cried. Worst of all had the fish for about 24hrs. Can't find my Rainford goby either. Not sure if I killed and buried it some how or if he's in shock somewhere hiding. I feel pretty bad.

View attachment 1913104 View attachment 1913105
I severely injured a carpenter flasher. I was siphoning my tank and it swam too close and was almost bent in half. Hid for 2 days came out but was never right. Died 1 day later. Crap happens. Im sorry for your loss.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

www.Riptideaquaculture.com
Back