Day Before Christmas photoshoot.. (very image intense)

Corals.com
OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet collection! That yuma is beautiful. I had a pink yuma similar to that and it melted away in no time. Is shade the trick for yumas?
Thanks Aaron.. :)

yeah, it was in my nano (PC lighting) for several months so I think that helped acclimate it properly and was under a crevice for atleast 3 months under MH.. I finally brought it out and seems to be doing well.. I love it when it's fully open... don't give up on them.. I'm sure you'll find one that'll like your tank..

Marvin you have got to have the nicest collection out there. Keep it up man it is awesome.
Thank you Marcel.. :)

you have an excellent selection of corals also... I've seen some of your zoas collection, your awesome new micro, and that beautiful Yuma you have.. on top of that, those gorgeous pair of Pylei fairy wrasses.. man, that's quite a line up.. hope I can help expand your collection after our trade.. :)

Thanks again to everyone that commented...

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marv that peace coral is Awesome! Is it a type of Micro?

Thanks Jesse.. I think they said it was some kind of favia... I got it from creetin.. he gave me a generous frag and it grew pretty well for me.. I think I have 12+ heads now... :)

man, I can't wait to get my True watermelon chalice back.. a friend is babysitting it for me and he said it has regained its color back and got the green all around.. I'll get it back after my vacation from Vegas or Philippines.. that should look amazing also.. :D

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
World Wide Corals
OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are sweet fish for sure, but I would go with lineatus, just because those are spendy fish to have die.

a supermale Lineatus is on the way as soon as they find one... I'm expecting it to be here by end of next month... :)

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Buckeye
Back