• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cornbred Frag Grow Out

ColaAddict

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for 5 people to do another grow out, so 6 people total. I can get a hold of Cornbred's Rainbow Crush Chalice and Blue Planet Coral Flame thrower frags direct from Rich, Cornbred's partner, and maybe getting some extra frags too. Buy in is $300 via Paypal gift. Grow out rules apply, as in grower is not held responsible if the frag doesn't do well unintentionally, so join at your own risk. I wouldn't mind being the grower for this, but if anyone else wants to do it with better chalice experience, feel free to volunteer. The plan is to get the frags from Rich (Cornbred Seller) and have the grower take care of it, maybe once it's fragable into 2, cut it and have another grower grow the other frags, to increase survival rate by keeping them in 2 different systems.
Below are example colonies of Cornbred's Rainbow Crush and BPC Flamethrower (the pics are Rich's).
BPC Flamethrower
attachment.php

Cornbred Rainbow Crush

attachment.php

Last edited:
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
ColaAddict

ColaAddict

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already have 3 people interested in chicagoreefs.com forum. I'm hoping to get local people here from IL, but if the grower is comfortable shipping, then anybody is accepted.

Nutramar Foods
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
NYOS
Back