+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,
I'm using Icecap Co2 Scrubber and wanting to know if it's OK to use another brand media. If yes which one? I'm trying to see if there's bulk options.. The reason is that I've changed the media twice in 3 weeks time.. so feel it's preety expensive. Currently I buy the Icecap 2.2 lb media.

TIA

Top Shelf Aquatics

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Medvet has a 5 gallon pail, jorgenson as well, if you have a freind that is a vet or a mortician they can steal some from work for you! I get mine on Amazon, it’s like twenty bucks more than from the supplier but it’s free shipping which was like 40 bucks direct from the supplier. Running a scrubber gets expensive in the long haul. Running the line outside, if an option, is cheap. An hrv/erv may be worthwhile eventually.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
R

Robin316us

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Medvet has a 5 gallon pail, jorgenson as well, if you have a freind that is a vet or a mortician they can steal some from work for you! I get mine on Amazon, it’s like twenty bucks more than from the supplier but it’s free shipping which was like 40 bucks direct from the supplier. Running a scrubber gets expensive in the long haul. Running the line outside, if an option, is cheap. An hrv/erv may be worthwhile eventually.
U've the link for Amazon??

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
U've the link for Amazon??
It’s hard for me as I’m newly blind. Search for “soda lime 5 gallon” brand is jorvet and ships from medvetinternational. It’s like $132 currently. I think I paid $105 back in April.

edit. If I remember correctly it’s a lot cheaper directly from jorgenson but they do not ship to my state for some reason. Might be worth checking to see if they ship to your area

Corals.com
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Southwest Aquaculture - a coral lover's dream!
Back