Circus Goby

austin_socal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I was just looking online and saw what is called a, “circus goby.” I really would like one but was wondering if people thought they would be compatible with a very small storm clown, (maybe a little more than an inch,) a small six line wrasse, and a blue spot jawfish. I have a 25gal lagoon btw.
TIA :)

NonstopSoda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They look very cool! I didn't know these existed! I would say yes but with caution because sixlines (even small) are A- holes. The BSJ might be territorial if he get near his burrow though. The clown should be fine.

OP
OP
austin_socal

austin_socal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They look very cool! I didn't know these existed! I would say yes but with caution because sixlines (even small) are A- holes. The BSJ might be territorial if he get near his burrow though. The clown should be fine.
Ok, thank you. I think the six line won’t be a problem bc I think I got lucky with him being chill lol- hasn’t bothered any of my shrimp or fish

NonstopSoda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, thank you. I think the six line won’t be a problem bc I think I got lucky with him being chill lol- hasn’t bothered any of my shrimp or fish
Sounds good! You might of won the lottery of sixlines and got a very docile one : D but again just be cautious cause it looks like this goby is quite small even when full grown

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back