• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CHERRY's ACAN GROW OUT!!!!!

BRS
AS
OP
OP
Reef UP

Reef UP

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How's the CC batch looking? Are they all fluffy? Have they taken any food?

Well they're all eating well except the ring of fire acan he'll eat but spit it out then stay shrunk up forever so I think it has an eating disorder or something  so I'm going to give it a few days without food and try again he stays puffy just as long as it doesn't eat so any input there????
Other that everything is doing great they all eat like pigs about an hour after lights out I'm really diggin all my lps being in this tank so much easier to feed without pesky tangs lol

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
Reef UP

Reef UP

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys still looking for the groups input about my lighting schedule right not I have 1 actinic 1 actinic plus come on at 9:30am off at 10pm and all lights on from 10:30am-8:30 pm what do you guys think? Should I adjust it sorry used to running a halide not t5's so I want to make sure you guys have as much imput as possible this is your grow out as well ;)

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
Reef UP

Reef UP

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know one thing, I had to put the cans in the main tank Sunday when I did a little scaping and the highlighters looked better under the halide lighting than in the t5 tank ;)

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Cultivated Reef
Back