• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cherry Corals

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

ReefingDreams

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought some acropora, high end zoas, and a micromussa amakusensis from a recent sale. The corals were super clean and healthy, larger than they looked in pictures for being wysiwyg, and were packed better than any other shipment of corals I've ever received. The amount of water in the bags was multiple times that of any other online vendor and this DOES make a difference. The customer support was excellent as well. Missed the UPS deadline to add a few coral to my box and they went ahead and covered shipping no questions asked. Above and beyond in every way.

AquaCave Logo Banner

Acro76

Cherry Corals
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought some acropora, high end zoas, and a micromussa amakusensis from a recent sale. The corals were super clean and healthy, larger than they looked in pictures for being wysiwyg, and were packed better than any other shipment of corals I've ever received. The amount of water in the bags was multiple times that of any other online vendor and this DOES make a difference. The customer support was excellent as well. Missed the UPS deadline to add a few coral to my box and they went ahead and covered shipping no questions asked. Above and beyond in every way.

Thanks!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Big Sale !! UP To 50% OFF !! On Fish Antibiotics
Back