• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Lucky Corals Review

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

SaltReef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just placed my eighth order with the online vendor Lucky Corals. Eric has some of the most colorful and healthy corals I have seen, while being priced super competitively. A lot of online vendors will post photos their of corals that have been edited to make them look more desirable. Lucky Corals is on the opposite end of this spectrum, the photos they post simply do not do these corals justice. I have yet to receive a shipment where the actual coral doesn't look better than the photo that represented it. Shipments are always packaged extremely well, with a generous amount of water. Of the eight orders, one shipment had to be delayed due to issues with UPS in their area. Eric reached out to me to reschedule instead of just sending the package to me and running the risk of the corals being stuck in transit longer than necessary. This was a huge upside to me as it shows that they actually care for the safety of the animals that they are selling. I have ordered from a decent amount of online vendors over the years and so far for the price point, color of the coral, and health of the animals lucky corals is on the top of my list. https://luckycorals.com

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens
Back