Cherry Corals Presents... Summer Overstock Live Sale - Everything is $20! August 19th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey cherrycorals my order is set to ship thursday i've tried contacting via email and haven't heard a response yet so trying the thread. COuld you please adjust this order thank you!

Order #123770

Sorry David, I didn't see the email but you are set for today and that order has been adjusted.

killerkukoo

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@CherryCorals Hi guys! i bet your lives are crazy getting all these sale items shipped out! i appreciate all you are doing and am excited to recieve my corals. I was just checking back about the blue eyed goni we talked about. If it is still possible to swap the one i won for one with blue centers. the order was 125482. i did send an email also. again thanks for everything, i really enjoyed the sale :)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@CherryCorals Hi guys! i bet your lives are crazy getting all these sale items shipped out! i appreciate all you are doing and am excited to recieve my corals. I was just checking back about the blue eyed goni we talked about. If it is still possible to swap the one i won for one with blue centers. the order was 125482. i did send an email also. again thanks for everything, i really enjoyed the sale :)

All set, the swap is written on the invoice so we put one with more blue in your order.

ReeferMaddness843

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some super bright acans. The green and seafoam ones on bottom are from CC.
IMG_8916.JPG

An utter chaos Paly, fully equipped with a baby already (not in pic). Open and happy as can be.
IMG_8921.JPG

Plenty more. Will add pics as I can get a good shot of the others.

Eder

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my order in today. Have been looking st cherry corals for well over a year just never pulled the trigger. Wife and I have a heavily stocked tank and have purchased from lfs online and members. These guys' quality packaging and communication does not compare. I would love to empty my tank and fill it up with all of their specimens. Seriously. Thanks. Can't wait to buy again.

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@CherryCorals just received my box of corals. Currently floating the corals prepping for a quick dip. I want to say once again Cherry Corals has exceeded my expectations with their quality corals, communication and packaging. All the corals in the bag are vibrant and great PE. Looking forward to the next sale!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@CherryCorals package arrived today in awesome shape. had pe in the bags even. now things are acclimated and have been in the tank a few hours and it all looks amazing! thanks again for the opportunity to get great corals and an even greater price !

Our pleasure, thank you!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Champion
Back