** Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Live Sale 12-26-2020! **

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Reef Box

Shoulder Deep in Saltwater.......Again
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
E0098899-4016-4C8D-9B62-4E5FC2D1611E.jpeg

CherryCorals

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THAT GRAPHIC IS JUST PLAIN SICK!!!!!!! Had to comment! Really like that Todd!!!!! Great job, good luck on your sale and Merry Christmas brothaman
I can't take credit for it, that is Bretts doing. I will take credit for pushing him to stop using tired old ADs over and over ;)

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's our big fat tree this year. Also this would be amazing to win, this would be my first live sale in over 4 years. I just got back into the hobby a few months ago.View attachment 1942981will

I am doing one more drawing tomorrow morning so there is still a chance that a GC will be under your tree.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PSA regarding shipping, when checking out on the very first order you will be able to choose January 4,5,6,7. If you'd like to push to the following week please choose other and email us about setting a date for the following week.

Sweet Reef Corals

Formerly known as SweetReefOH
Review score
+52 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+52 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
PSA regarding shipping, when checking out on the very first order you will be able to choose January 4,5,6,7. If you'd like to push to the following week please choose other and email us about setting a date for the following week.
What happens after the initial check out? Is there a box to check or something that says add to existing order?

MarsWulf5

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
***EPIC PRESALE CONTEST STARTS NOW!***

81VxziF3zOL._SL1500_.jpg

Help us get the word out about this sale, and you will be entered to win a $100 gift certificate to use DURING the sale! The winner will be announced right before the sale starts at 2 pm EST on Saturday December 26th. All entries must be received by 12pm EST December 26th ! To enter, simply complete the following steps and email us at
[email protected] when you are done:

1. Like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Cherry-Corals-267363115589/
  2. Click "going" or "interested" and share the Polyppalooza Live Sale event page:
  3. Sign up for our newsletter email: https://mailchi.mp/cherrycorals/cherry-corals-email
  4. Make a post in this thread (you are here now!).
  5. Email us at [email protected] with your full name when you are done!

View attachment 1941261 View attachment 1941263 View attachment 1941264 View attachment 1941265 View attachment 1941266
***EPIC PRESALE CONTEST STARTS NOW!***

81VxziF3zOL._SL1500_.jpg

Help us get the word out about this sale, and you will be entered to win a $100 gift certificate to use DURING the sale! The winner will be announced right before the sale starts at 2 pm EST on Saturday December 26th. All entries must be received by 12pm EST December 26th ! To enter, simply complete the following steps and email us at
[email protected] when you are done:

1. Like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Cherry-Corals-267363115589/
  2. Click "going" or "interested" and share the Polyppalooza Live Sale event page:
  3. Sign up for our newsletter email: https://mailchi.mp/cherrycorals/cherry-corals-email
  4. Make a post in this thread (you are here now!).
  5. Email us at [email protected] with your full name when you are done!

View attachment 1941261 View attachment 1941263 View attachment 1941264 View attachment 1941265 View attachment 1941266
I am here, now.

MarsWulf5

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
I’m new to this whole Live Sale thing. Can someone please explain to me how this works?
Thanks in advance :)
Check what I say to be sure, but usually, I go to the website and buy a shipping module before the sale and pick a ship date. Then once the shipping module is paid for, you buy from the livesale that happens here and if you get the coral, it gets added to your cart.

It goes all day, so have some idea of what you want, so you dont buy one thing and then see something you like better an hour later.

Also, I am on an Android device, so I have to keep refreshing to the newest post (page) every few seconds... It can be tedious after a few hours...

If they offer $5 and $10 frags... They go super duper fast. I have never won a single one. They go quick. Need to be quick on the draw with those.

Dont just buy a frag because its cheap. Make sure its something you actually want long term - or in two years - you will wish you had something you really wanted in its place.

If you have never bough frags online before, know this, they are TINY. One can easily spend $80 on a 1/2 inch piece of coral or a single small polyp. They will grow... If you have the right lights... T5s don't cut it. I'll be honest. Need good lights.

LPS are easiest... Some excrete neurotoxin so be careful when handling. I'd avoid sps coral like acropora for a while...

Quarantine them once you get them - about 3-4 weeks. Dip them in Coral Rx solution and brush the bases and the plugs with a toothbrush to get off pest eggs. Do it a few times over 3 or 4 weeks and watch for problems before you add to your DT.

Stuff you dont want in your tank can show up - so be careful.

Make sure you are home and watching out the window for the delivery. They will leave your corlals outside in the cold and they could die in the winter weather. They have temperature regulated heat packs in the coolera with them - but in the extreme cold it isnt enough. Just watch for it until it arrives.

These sales are fun... But remember you can always order from their websites online.

At the end of the sale there may be some things left over that didn't sell - and sometimes those are kept at the sale price oline on the website for one more day.

Now, what I say could be a little different for this particular sale... Pretty sure you need the shipping module - like $39 ahead of the sale on the website to buy coral durong the sale. Create an account - at the shipping - and wait until the sale starts to buy coral!

Happy Reefing! Have fun!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
GHL Advanced Technology
Back