Cherry Corals Presents... Polyp-palooza! Dec.30th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I go to check out for the shipping module it has two options, local pickup as 1 and free shipping as option 2. Can someone explain what these mean?

Pick free shipping for the shipping lol.

It should be fixed now, a couple of the ship modules had the "virtual item" box switched off.

Fishninja

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick free shipping for the shipping lol.

It should be fixed now, a couple of the ship modules had the "virtual item" box switched off.
It was fixed thanks! I put in the order notes the size for the shirt not sure if that is what i was supposed to do? Also in the live sale when I see corals I like do I email you the whole list of corals I want at once or do I email you right away once I see a coral I want each time. Lol I have never done a live sale before so I don't know what to expect!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was fixed thanks! I put in the order notes the size for the shirt not sure if that is what i was supposed to do? Also in the live sale when I see corals I like do I email you the whole list of corals I want at once or do I email you right away once I see a coral I want each time. Lol I have never done a live sale before so I don't know what to expect!

When we post pics here in the thread you gotta click on the pic that you like, put it in your cart and checkout as fast as you can!! Its not safe until you have paid(and in some rare occasions and item will sell 2x and we will try to supply both but can't guarantee it).

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok thanks! I have one more quick question, due to Christmas and new year's will shipments be held up or delayed? And if so is there any refund or replacement policy?

If the weather is good, we will be shipping right after the sale on January 3rd. We will be watching for storms here, at the fedex hub in memphis, and at the destination address. If your corals should be delayed, there is no refund on shipping, but we will refund or replace any corals that do not make the trip. That being said, we have some excellent shipping techniques and we've had some corals last 4 days... so a delay is not a death sentence for the corals

Last edited:
OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doh! Just noticed that fedex is closed on Monday, January 2nd in observance of New Year's Day. I've emailed everyone who ordered a Monday shipping module of the change. The Monday shipping module now is changed to the correct date, Monday January 9th for arrival January 10th.

Thanks!!

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thar shall be some sweet Euphyllia too....

polyp100a.jpg~original

polyp101a.jpg~original

787will

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
prices and size on stuff like this? the last live sale from a different place didn't end up being all that great.

Your gonna have to wait for the sales for prices, that's kinda the point of the live sale. As for size that's standard eggcrate in the background for reference.

And trust me and many others, cherry corals stuff won't let you down!

Shoob1e

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your gonna have to wait for the sales for prices, that's kinda the point of the live sale. As for size that's standard eggcrate in the background for reference.

And trust me and many others, cherry corals stuff won't let you down!
pictures are so deceiving when it comes to size lol.

Velcro

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doh! Just noticed that fedex is closed on Monday, January 2nd in observance of New Year's Day. I've emailed everyone who ordered a Monday shipping module of the change. The Monday shipping module now is changed to the correct date, Monday January 9th for arrival January 10th.

Thanks!!
Did all us Monday people get moved a week later?

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back