Cherry Corals Presents... Coral Madness in April! April 27th 6pm to 12am?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@CherryCorals I sent an email to [email protected] about possible pick up this Thursday and haven't heard back. Also my paypal account shows i paid for 7 but my orders on the site only show 6

I did reply yesterday.

Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 10.50.42 AM.png

Keepswiming

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I hope the rest of you guys get all the corals you paid for.... I was notified prior to my shipping that the $200 BC Aquatic man frag that I purchased was already gone.... So I worked out a deal with them but got the short end of the stick because the replacement came in small and browned... To add to my first world problems, I AM MISSING TWO CORALS...Or at least I thought was 2, Brett had me call him and apparently it was 3... How can you miss corals on a $1000 order....!?!? A lot of oversight due to spreading resources thin... I would expect this from taco bell but not you guys @CherryCorals ... Excuse my attitude, rough day at school and all I wanted to do was come home to my nice order with no more mistakes... In their defence Brett said he will ship them at my convenience and throw in a nice freebee for the troubles, so we will see. Rant finished, I feel better... Kind of...
IMG_2313.jpg

Philipgonzales3

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I hope the rest of you guys get all the corals you paid for.... I was notified prior to my shipping that the $200 BC Aquatic man frag that I purchased was already gone.... So I worked out a deal with them but got the short end of the stick because the replacement came in small and browned... To add to my first world problems, I AM MISSING TWO CORALS...Or at least I thought was 2, Brett had me call him and apparently it was 3... How can you miss corals on a $1000 order....!?!? A lot of oversight due to spreading resources thin... I would expect this from taco bell but not you guys @CherryCorals ... Excuse my attitude, rough day at school and all I wanted to do was come home to my nice order with no more mistakes... In their defence Brett said he will ship them at my convenience and throw in a nice freebee for the troubles, so we will see. Rant finished, I feel better... Kind of...View attachment 1057817

Wait so you couldn't even keep track of the number of corals you ordered. I hope Cherry Corals messes up my order. I'd love a freebie. It's not that serious man, it's just corals lol. I'd say that's the risk you take when ordering during a live sale. You are trading a little bit of quality and risk for a slightly cheaper price. Your going to live, I promise you lol.

Keepswiming

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait so you couldn't even keep track of the number of corals you ordered. I hope Cherry Corals messes up my order. I'd love a freebie. It's not that serious man, it's just corals lol. I'd say that's the risk you take when ordering during a live sale. You are trading a little bit of quality and risk for a slightly cheaper price. Your going to live, I promise you lol.
Thanks Dad

CherryCorals

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this from ups earlier today; bummed

A late flight has caused a delay. We will update the delivery date as soon as possible.

Ups has had some issues today, good news is we’ve got your back should anything perish.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back