• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chaeto 2 cups free priority mail shipping $25 4 cups $40 shipped!

Top Shelf Aquatics
AquaCave Logo Banner

logansreef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, id like 2 cups shipped to 14411 please. Is it still $25 shipped (if not I get it and understand)
Feel free to pm me your PayPal
I see you say to rinse in tap water upon receiving then put in sump. About how long in tap do you recommend to rinse for and I use room temp water im assuming, correct?
Then do I need to acclimate it at all? Never had a big enough sump with a refugium section for cheato so I've never used it.
Thanks for your time

OP
OP
hart24601

hart24601

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, id like 2 cups shipped to 14411 please. Is it still $25 shipped (if not I get it and understand)
Feel free to pm me your PayPal
I see you say to rinse in tap water upon receiving then put in sump. About how long in tap do you recommend to rinse for and I use room temp water im assuming, correct?
Then do I need to acclimate it at all? Never had a big enough sump with a refugium section for cheato so I've never used it.
Thanks for your time
I will PM after answering! $25 for two shipped still. Rates have gone up but I do this more because people need the stuff and can’t find it!

You can rinse with any water, SW is fine too just for a couple few seconds to get any dead pods out. I try and pick them out but I’m sure some make it.

no need to acclimate, just dump it in!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Top Shelf Aquatics
Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back