Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have recently noticed that my flameback angel has a few ich spots on it. They are much more noticeable under the blue light than they are the white but I am pretty certain it is ich. I know the best way to treat this is with copper in a quarantine tank but I unfortunately do not have the space or budget for that. So I am wondering if one there are any more natural methods i can try right in my tank or if anyone has experienced ich curing itself. The fish looks and swims completely fine, eats normally every day it’s just those few spots so i dont know if its a more mild case that will go away on its own or something like that. Please let me know any suggestions or thoughts, thank you.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Theulli

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had several fish survive Ich and velvet without QTs and copper. You can try some of the invert safe products like kick Ich or Herbtana and hope for the best, but they are no guarantee, and you might mess up your tank’s chemistry and end up losing the fish that we’re going to die anyway. There is just no knowing how helpful they actually are.

The only danger with this method is that I have heard some fish can become carriers if they are not totally treated.

Avast
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Black Label Aquatics
Back