Cali Kid Corals Auctions | Live Sale Weekend July 27th - 28th | WYSIWYG, Auctions, Prizes & More!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

KQuillan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello there, Kathy! The Trident NP has ran a couple tests so far and the initial readings seem pretty accurate compared to Salifert and Hannah. Looking promising so far!

Have you got you Trident up and running?
Wow, glad to hear that. Keep me posted. I'm still surprised you got it.

Trident is up and running, constantly fixing the lines to the reagents. If I get an A fail now, it's just a loose line. It's still a PITA. Just waiting and holding out for a bit.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.gif

This is the last round of the evening. The game will resume at 10am PT tomorrow.

5.png

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wow, glad to hear that. Keep me posted. I'm still surprised you got it.

Trident is up and running, constantly fixing the lines to the reagents. If I get an A fail now, it's just a loose line. It's still a PITA. Just waiting and holding out for a bit.
Have you tried replacing the hose? What's causing it to come loose?

KQuillan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have you tried replacing the hose? What's causing it to come loose?
I'm not sure. When they sent this unit, the line came off the reagent A cap and it's been a PITA since. Most times it will be fine but any little movement and bam. Woke up this morning to reagents spilled out on the floor.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.gif

GAME REMINDER
BEACH TRIP

title gif.gif

Gather up the family, load into the car, and hit the road. It's time for a beach trip! Just have to make a quick stop to get some supplies! For this game, I will post an item with a price next to it every hour, on the hour. However, one of the numbers of the price is missing. The first person to guess the correct number gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins FREE SHIPPING!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

Last edited:

chloe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure. When they sent this unit, the line came off the reagent A cap and it's been a PITA since. Most times it will be fine but any little movement and bam. Woke up this morning to reagents spilled out on the floor.
Are u talking about where the line connects to the cap on the reagents? If so… put a dab of silicone on it.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.gif

GAME REMINDER
BEACH TRIP

title gif.gif

Gather up the family, load into the car, and hit the road. It's time for a beach trip! Just have to make a quick stop to get some supplies! For this game, I will post an item with a price next to it every hour, on the hour. However, one of the numbers of the price is missing. The first person to guess the correct number gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins FREE SHIPPING!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back