Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Came here to see your liquid food automated feeding setup. Also curious as to your experience with the Reef Facory equip since I was planning the same.
The setup for liquid food will follow in a later update, I am currently away working offshore in Angola :)

As for the liquid food, I have drilled a mini fridge placed right behind the wall of the tank in which I have a dosing container. An Ecotech Versa dosing pump is dosing liquid food in to my sump right next to the return pump which delivers food to the tank. I chose this solution to keep the dosing tube as short as possible- and to have it all out of sight!

As for the Reef Factory equipment, it has all been sold as it wasn't quite up to what I wanted sadly.. It has all been replaced with tried and tested Apex equipment.

Corals.com

JoJosReef

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The setup for liquid food will follow in a later update, I am currently away working offshore in Angola :)

As for the liquid food, I have drilled a mini fridge placed right behind the wall of the tank in which I have a dosing container. An Ecotech Versa dosing pump is dosing liquid food in to my sump right next to the return pump which delivers food to the tank. I chose this solution to keep the dosing tube as short as possible- and to have it all out of sight!

As for the Reef Factory equipment, it has all been sold as it wasn't quite up to what I wanted sadly.. It has all been replaced with tried and tested Apex equipment.
I so far have the Reef Factory x3 dosing pump in a mini fridge delivering Reef Nutrition food by one doser, RODI to flush the tube on a second doser and All For Reef on the third doser. Been having problems with connectivity--the doser keeps disconnecting from the 2.4ghz wifi access point and won't reconnect when I want to use the app unless I unplug it and replug it in--in which case I get a few minutes of time to make adjustments on the app. I wish the device could be handled by its own wifi access point, but the system seems to obligate you to control it through wifi. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AquaCave

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
FM
Back