Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t see anything on her at the moment. she’s not acting differently. Earlier i saw at most 2 on her and it didn’t seem like it bothered her that much
So first it made her uncomfortable but now it didn't bother her... Just keep an eye on her and the other fish. Hopefully there's no problem :)

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
M

marlzz

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But i also don’t want
I agree. Thank you :)
this to turn into
So first it made her uncomfortable but now it didn't bother her... Just keep an eye on her and the other fish. Hopefully there's no problem :)
It made her uncomfortable when it was moving around her gills. Sorry For the most part she’s really been fine but there was one moment she was making me question it. But it was nothing serious enough to question her health enough to remove her from the tank and put her bank into my QT my rabbitfish has always been a bit skiddish and part of me questioned if it was just her nature or if whatever was on her was really bothering her? Does this make sense?

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But i also don’t want

this to turn into

It made her uncomfortable when it was moving around her gills. Sorry For the most part she’s really been fine but there was one moment she was making me question it. But it was nothing serious enough to question her health enough to remove her from the tank and put her bank into my QT my rabbitfish has always been a bit skiddish and part of me questioned if it was just her nature or if whatever was on her was really bothering her? Does this make sense?
Yep! My foxface is a scaredy cat too ;)

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
M

marlzz

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep! My foxface is a scaredy cat too ;)
So sorry my english isn’t very good Thank you so much. I’ve worked very hard to keep them alive since this large tank has crashed and i’m moving so soon and going on vacation in 2 weeks i just want the best for them :(

p1u5h13r4m24

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had flat worms before and at first they really scared me (I believe there are some bad ones) luckily they never bothered any of my corals. However one important lesson i learned from it was to always dip my new corals before they ever go in my tank. I buy from lots of places and it’s just better to be safe than sorry. I use Bayer basic insect killer. 10ml/1 cup of tank water for 10 minutes. I than dip in tank water again, than in the tank they go!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sorry my english isn’t very good Thank you so much. I’ve worked very hard to keep them alive since this large tank has crashed and i’m moving so soon and going on vacation in 2 weeks i just want the best for them :(
I think your English is better than some who have spoken it all their lives, lol. I think you will be fine.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Avast
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Hanna
Back