Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's awesome to see the "is this already being discussed?" posts of many other people thanking the BRS customer service, but now it is my turn.

I ordered some carbon and an algae scraper, and my shipping address was incorrectly entered. Completely my fault, I have ordered now 8 times through BRS and with my 'auto-save' function I pretty much just click purchase and the default info is saved from the past.

For some reason, this time it did not work that way. I got a notice that my packages were delivered (Yay !!) and went to grab them and they were not there. Delivered to my old address, so I contacted customer service.

They were quick to reply, said they would send a replacement order. Less than $50 worth of material, they could have simply ignored the request, or said "Tough crap" and they would have been right in doing so.

I could cry tears of happiness, as I can not tell you how many times I've dealt with customer service and ended more upset than what I started. This hobby has a weird correlation of strangers just being nice to each other for no other reason than shared interests of keeping reef tanks.

Thank you BRS, keep up the good work, and the gentleman with the long hair who loves Cherry Coke is my role model and spirit animal. Those YouTube videos are how I make it through the afternoon at work a lot of times.

Top Shelf Aquatics

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's awesome to see the "is this already being discussed?" posts of many other people thanking the BRS customer service, but now it is my turn.

I ordered some carbon and an algae scraper, and my shipping address was incorrectly entered. Completely my fault, I have ordered now 8 times through BRS and with my 'auto-save' function I pretty much just click purchase and the default info is saved from the past.

For some reason, this time it did not work that way. I got a notice that my packages were delivered (Yay !!) and went to grab them and they were not there. Delivered to my old address, so I contacted customer service.

They were quick to reply, said they would send a replacement order. Less than $50 worth of material, they could have simply ignored the request, or said "Tough crap" and they would have been right in doing so.

I could cry tears of happiness, as I can not tell you how many times I've dealt with customer service and ended more upset than what I started. This hobby has a weird correlation of strangers just being nice to each other for no other reason than shared interests of keeping reef tanks.

Thank you BRS, keep up the good work, and the gentleman with the long hair who loves Cherry Coke is my role model and spirit animal. Those YouTube videos are how I make it through the afternoon at work a lot of times.
As much I like to kick back, munch on popcorn, and watch the angry, irate, never buy this….never shop here posts…..it’s pretty cool to come across a genuine, appreciative, thank you post. Too far and few between for sure. I have also had nothing but exceptional service from them, and many others in this hobby. To be honest, I really haven’t had a bad experience….well, that wasn’t taken care of, from any in this hobby. Thanks for sharing.

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
ilikefish69

ilikefish69

Kind of a Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im just getting back into the hobby and got an ro/di from brs for black friday and was really impressed. Packed super well and very well made.
If they sold Bourbon. I could do 100% of my shopping at one place!

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
ACC
Back