Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, I should have been more precise. I was referring to the tang turbellarians. Is it the same answer?

Thanks

Yes - same thought. Often this turbellarian is self-limiting, it goes away on its own (especially if the siphon the bottom nightly).

Jay

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
Dvir

Dvir

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will not trust a seachem badge (also for freshwater) and Api kit to sustain/maintain Hundreds in Livestock. I recommend hanna, salifert, nyos brand for reliability. If none of these available in your country, SERA would be next choice
@vetteguy53081, I've read that having copper (and other medications) in the water renders these tests useless by creating false positives..?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
@vetteguy53081, I've read that having copper (and other medications) in the water renders these tests useless by creating false positives..?
I too have heard and seen. When you get a test strip and get it wet, you have 30-60 seconds for accuracy. Then how does a felt sheet which is manufactured for fresh and salt water maintain accuracy when wet full time and subject to chemical exposre remain accurate?
I believe the first week or two, will offer good reference but afterwards and exposed to chemicals such as copper- No

Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Bulk Reef Supply
Back