Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks way more blue in the pictures, it isn’t that blue in reality. That’s one thing I’ll need to work on, how to properly set the iPhone camera settings.
I’m running the stock Helius program in the Icon app, eventually I would like to tweak it but running so new with no corals I’m fine with it.

Corals.com
OP
OP
B

BrokenReefer

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything has been clicking along just fine, no issues to speak of. I added a few bubble tips, originally had two and I thought that I had lost one, so I got another one… well, I didn’t lose it, it was just retracted. So now I have three BTAs for my four (4) clowns, maybe one day they will host in them. I also have a few encrusting montipora, one acropolis (but I think it’s getting burned by the lights, which I’m in the process of adjusting height on this weekend), and a couple others that I’m not 100% certain on. I thought they might have been cyphastrea, leptoseris, and possibly a stylo.

I just changed my light settings (mirror @MantisReef settings) so hopefully the corals start to look better. the acro (Purple Stylo) was doing good at first but now it looks like it has been getting blasted by my lights causing it to bleach. I’m hoping that I can save it, I need to keep reading posts on how to save a bleaching coral.

Current FTS:

Attachments

• F1E6C744-B469-4832-A8E6-1960B30BC2B9.jpeg
    F1E6C744-B469-4832-A8E6-1960B30BC2B9.jpeg
    178.2 KB · Views: 10

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back